EXCLUSIVE: MEET NOLLYWOOD'S HADIZA ABUBAKAR

Meet fast rising nollywood actress Hadiza Abubakar, the dazzling beauty in an exclusive interview with iMblog today, tells us how difficult her Nollywood journey has been, the Edo state born beauty and theatre arts graduate from the University of Benin, is also a model.Hadiza came in fully into the industry about 2 years ago after answering the clarion call(Nysc).
 "Sexual harassment is practically everywhere and I'll always say it's a thing of choice! I strongly believe if you know what you want, just stay strong and allow your works open doors for you" said the talented actress.
She has starred in a couple of movies and soap operas like: Barren women and See Gobe by simony productions,Bloody will, Andrew's file, love,lies and alibi(Africa magic original films),Papa Ajasco and Superstory by Wale Adenuga productions, Middlemen by mainkraft productions, Secondary school girls by Uche Mbunabu, Crazy girls, The councillor by Ufuoma Idebe, An irokotv production,Infinity hospital by Amaka Igwe productions, Twist of fate by Steven Echendu and so many others.




"I know my onions, I'm persistent, passionate about acting and I believe my talent and hard work will pave ways for me"
 Hadiza says she is really working hard to be a household name and a known face, so she no longer has to introduce herself. Hadiza Abubakar is a force to reckon with in the industry, so do watch out for her!

Keep soaring girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment