EXCLUSIVE: UPCLOSE & PERSONNAL WITH JOHN AGBEHI OF JAA FILMS

So I met with the CEO of JAA FILMS, Mr John Agbehi at the Gospel video shoot of 'No One But You' by John Ablaku in Warri and I learnt he will be at the Republic of Benin shooting Videos, all you artists at Benin Republic better grab the opportunity.


 I got a little personal with him to get some facts clear and I found out he is Nigerian and not Ghanaian as some people including me, thought.
When asked what state he came from, the skilled director said "i'm from Benue State, I rep Idoma, Acholalo kpem kpem".
iMblog inquired from him if he was only into musical videos and he said " I also shoot movies, infact , when i'm through at Benin republic, I will be heading to Akwa- ibom for another music video shoot then to Imo State where I have 7movie shoots lined up and a few music videos.
Are you a graduate?
"I'm educated, at least i try small".
Are you Married?
"No & Yes", though i'm not married I have someone I love and see as my life partner, J- One love for life".
Sorry ladies, this one's taken. But there's no harm in trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment